First sail

 We moved about five miles down the coast to just off a nice resort connected somehow to the Cousteau family.  It’s kind of a preserve but not officially.  I missed daybreak by a half-hour so I was eager to jump in and swim.  Then I looked down.  WTF?  Did we drift onto the reef?  Did we ground?  It looks like were in about two feet of water.

You decide.



Actually, we’re in 11 feet of water and that’s a sand bottom.  Splash time.!

Oh, and in case any of you were thinking I would be without projects in /Fiji, I give you my latest purchase.  Naming rights are open in comments.




Comments

  1. Dave, I hope you and Vicki enjoy your adventure in the South Pacific. I spent a couple months there courtesy of my uncle and had a good time, eye opening to see how the rest of the world lives, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."