This little piggy went to market…

 So apparently on Saturdays they slaughter pigs.  On the shore.  By our boat.  Found out last night at Thanksgiving dinner.  And from the sounds of it, the guys doing the slaughtering aren’t particularly good at killing the pig.  In fact, I heard stories of Fijians chasing a wayward pig down the highway.  JFC, guys.  Just stun the poor animals already.  I know the sausage process has to get started somewhere, but sitting here at eight in the morning listening to death squeals is not my idea of how to start the day.  Think I’ll avoid the mooring on the weekends once J&M leave.

Other than the pig stories, dinner last night was phenomenal.  These cruisers know how to cook.  And tell tales of being a reef magnet.  

I’m goin’ swimming.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."