Happy New Year, Fiji Style

 Big NewYear's Eve party starts in about an hour and a half.  Copra Shed Marina:  $20 cover ($10 US) gets you a free drink and finger foods from 6:30 -7:30.  Good band - heard them before.  Think I'll try the pizza tonight.  Jeff said something about Scottish tradition requiring scotch, so the rest of the Talisker is coming with me.  I think I'll lay out the ibuprofen ahead of time tonight...

So Happy New Year from Savusavu Fiji!  

Now let us toast John Barleycorn, each man a glass in hand.  And may his great posterity n'er fail in olde Scotsland.

Happy Hour update:  Went over big time.  Eight liveaboards on Jeff and Jose's catamaran.  Weather cooperated - beautiful night.  My Bar Mix was a big hit, as was the bag of ice cubes from the gas station.  I think I've started a new tradition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."