It's Friday..............

I'm itching for a Happy Hour* with no one to share it with.  The Savusavu crew is going to the pizza place tonight.  They make pretty good pizza here at Vudu, too.  Tuesday is half price night; full size pizza for $12 FJD.  About $6 USD.  Actually had their ham and pineapple last time and it was the best of the ones I sampled. 

Tropical cyclone Judy is safely past us and Kevin is predicted to miss us too,  The tenseness is gone from the marina - no more staff buzzing around in skiffs checking moored boats.  Still gale warnings out there, though. 

I've only got eight more days in Fiji and did a food inventory.  It's hard to get fired up to make food when it's hot and windy and the food at the marina restaurant is so good and darn reasonable.  I'll be giving stuff away or throwing it, unfortunately.  

Got my official return itinerary changed to leave from Nadi - a 30 minute cab drive away.  Fiji air was very accommodating - no charges and I keep the same seat I selected.

Time for beer.

*(no copyright, no patent applied for)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."