Here we go again...

 Chilling in Redwood City, two days to the Fiji flight.  Have a roll-on chock full of stuff for Fiji, including donated prescription eyeglasses that I hope to distribute to locals in need of them.  Also a drone to check for bommies.  We'll see how long that lasts...may not make it out of CA.  

Got word that my guitar is at the marina waiting for me.  I will scare the locals with my Jimmy Buffet covers - probably cause an international incident.  

Also, my 12V freezer is on the way.  Ice for sundowners!  What a concept.  I may barter ice balls for food while out on the islands.  

Bringing Borax for ants, Prevagen for Jeff, a wireless microphone setup for Brian, and weatherproof 12V/USB sockets for Peregrine.  Plus my sports action camera this time is waterproof to three meters without an enclosure.  Also have a spare micro-SD card.

And...and...and - I remembered to add 'Exile on Main Street' to my stored music.  The trip is already a success.  I hope the folks at Vuda Marina don't mind hearing 'Tumbling Dice' loud at eight Monday morning.  Cuz that's gonna happen, folks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."