Musket Cove

 Ok, been there, done that.  Too crowded, too noisy.  (Hey, Aussies?  Do you have to party past midnight two boats away from me?). The famous Island Bar is a shack; Vuda's Sunset Bar is much better.  

Anchorage is deep with reported good holding.  I have 150 feet of chain and anchored in 60 feet.  Not much for scope.  Pretty open to any winds from the west or south.  

Nice sunsets, though.  I didn't know which of these I liked best so I published them both.

It's 7 am.  I'm outta here ASAP.  Heading to Waya where the men are strong, the women good-looking and all the children are above average.   The cell coverage, unfortunately, is not above average.  I may be radio silent for a while.  Fear not, dear reader, I shall return with tales of swashbuckling and derring-do that will curl the toes of the common hobbit.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."