Lola


She walked up to me and she asked me to dance

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola

L-O-L-A, Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Anybody remember the Kinks?  British Invasion rock era?  Yah, didn't think so.
However, this Lola has the potential to be a problem for Dave.  She's a Cat 2 tropical cyclone headed this way.  And strengthening.  Will I fly out before she hits Fiji?  Time will tell...
See the little '1012' In the middle of the map?  That's us.   See that ugly set of concentric circles?  That's Lola.

Update:
Current forecast models show Lola veering toward Vanuatu.  She is not expected to hit Fiji.  On the one hand this is good news.  On the other, it means I've been stood up yet again by a woman.  Of course, the Lola in the song was a man, so there's that...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taveuni tour

And back to Volivoli...

"Somebody has to do it."